WHCM7-35-DTF Chloramine Wide Spectrum + Pro Upgrade, Advanced Whole House Water Filter
Featuring a slim dual tank design with 7″D x 35″H housings, this space efficient system is ideal for 2-4 person homes under 3,800 square feet. The WHCC7-35 offers amazing performance, at an unbelievable price.
Capacity: 150,000 gallons
Pre-Filter Dims: 7 3/4″ X 14″
Tank Dims #1: 7″ x 35″
Tank Dims: 7″ x 35″
Max PSI: 125
10 Year Warranty on Housing
Features & Benefits:
- Provides pure, delicious water without removing essential minerals
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- Bacteriostatic! Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & algae
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Filters many types of contaminants from your water source including chloramine & chlorine, fluoride, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Earth Friendly! Features include biodegradable or recyclable medias, no waste water, no backwashing, chemical free, salt free & refillable
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines….? Send us your Zip Code & we’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325
Alternatively, if you prefer to research yourself, visit the website of your Municipal Water Provider and review their Annual Water Quality Report (also called Consumer Confidence Report in some cases). When Chloramine is used instead of Free Chlorine, they’ll list the Disinfectant on the report as “Chloramines”, “MonoChloramine”, “Total Chlorine” or “Combined Chlorine”. If you can’t find the information regarding whether Chlorine or Chloramine is added to the water as a disinfectant, you can give the Municipal Plant a call to confirm. Of course, we’d be happy to do this for you as as well, simply provide us your zip code and we’ll do the rest!