There is simply no better tasting water available for cooking, cleaning & bathing. CuZn water puts bottled water to shame, your neighbors will be coming over to fill up jugs for their fridge.
Overtime, you’ll notice that a CuZn pays for itself. Pure water not only saves you from buying bottled water, it helps protect all the plumbing, appliances & fixtures by softening water naturally. Avoid paying for a costly water softener that will not filter your water and be a burden on your electric bill.
You don’t have anything if you don’t have your health! You and your family will be revitalized by Pure healthy water in all aspects of their life. The President’s Anti-Cancer Panel recommends filtering both Tap & Well water in order to maintain your health Presidents-cancer-panel
Our systems are good for the environment, no waste water, no electricity use, no backwashing! Traditional water softeners strip essential minerals from your water source (minerals that make your water tasty!), add salt to your water & offer no filtration. Old school systems like RO do the same thing, wasting 3 gallons in the process of filtering 1, not to mention the water you will be drinking is highly acidic & comes from a holding tank that could be building up mold, bacteria & algae
Your municipal Water Treatment Center is required to produce detailed reports that represent the average level of contaminants in your water source. Email Us your zipcode & preferred contact info, we’ll acquire an official copy of your Water Quality Report and have a CuZn Specialist review it with you. In most cases, our standard models are up to the task.
For Homes with 1-2 Bathrooms, The WHCC7-13 Series & WHCM7-13 Series are the ideal choices for you.
For Homes with 3-4 Bathrooms, The WHCC7-35 & WHCM7-35 Series are the ideal choices for you.
For Home with 4+ Bathrooms, The WHCC-35 & WHCM-47 Series are the ideal choices for you.
If you are on a private Well, click here to visit the “Whole House Well Filters and Saltless Water Softeners Page“.
Anywhere prior to the hot water heater. If freezing temperatures is a concern, the filters must be installed indoors.
Check your water bill, calculate how much water you use per year and reference your filters conservative gallon rating. FOR EXAMPLE: You use around 3,000 gallons a month and your filter is rated for 300,000 gallons. Multiply 3,000 times 12 and you’ll find that your using roughly 36,000 gallons a year. Divide the total capacity of 300,000 by 36,000 gallons a year and you’ll find that your will filter will last 8.3 years.
If you are on a well calculate 60 gallons per day per person. Multiply that number by 365 to get your yearly water usage. Then divide your filters capacity rating by your yearly water usage to learn the total lifetime of your filter.
Purchasing a filtration and/or softening system from a local Water Treatment Franchise costs between 3,000 and 10,000 dollars. Purchasing direct will save you thousands of dollars. Our systems are designed so that they can be easily installed by any certified plumbing service.
In general, 180.00 – 550.00 is common but it will vary depending on the market you are in. If quotes are over 550.00, you should consider negotiating.
Customers that are relatively handy and comfortable with DIY home improvement projects, often elect to install the systems themselves. If you are considering this option, take some time to watch the video tutorial and call us to discuss your questions.
The idea behind infrared therapy is to heat your body directly with infrared heat. In a traditional sauna you are just sitting in a hot room, 180-220 degrees. In an infrared sauna, the infrared is heating your body directly and 20% of the heat is heating the air. The idea is to increase thermal energy in the body so you want the infrared on your front core and your back core.
The infrared heat increases thermal energy and temporarily stimulates your lymphatic system, immune system and your cardiovascular system. Your bodies response to that is to sweat profusely.
In addition to the infrared heat triggering a profuse sweat, the water in our body also resonate with far infrared heat and this also helps with the detoxification process.
With this in mind, you now understand why we stress the importance of both front and back wall heaters in an infrared sauna. If you do not have front heaters in your sauna, you will not raise your core body temperature as well and you will not receive as much of the desired effect. All of our Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models have heaters all around you… on your front, back, sides, legs and feet.
The traditional sauna has been made predominately from close grain cedar for many obvious reasons:
1) Cedar wood is soft wood that resists the cracking and splitting caused by the heating up and cooling down in the sauna. No sauna wood lasts longer than cedarwood.
2) Cedar wood contains aromatic oils that are known for their healing and cleansing properties to aid detoxification during the sauna. Cedarwood can also help disperse excess fluids throughout the body.
3) Cedar wood is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial owing to the unique properties of the cedar oil. This is especially important in the sauna where bodies, moisture and heat combine to make the environment perfect for molds and bacteria.
4) Cedar wood is one of the most beautiful woods available ranging from a very light honey to a deep walnut shade.
5) Cedar wood smells good and gives you a true experience. “Non-aromatic” cedar is used in sauna construction and the cedar scent is very subtle and satisfying to the senses.
6) Cedar wood can be easily sanded inside the sauna to remove any stains caused by perspiration and to bring back the fresh cedar smell.
7) There is a lot of misinformation about cedar wood on the internet. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) put it best in their September, 1993 report:
“EPA believes it is unnecessary to regulate these products because they pose little or no risk to human health or the environment…EPA is not aware of any evidence of injury to human health or the environment due to their use.”
Cedar is non-toxic according to the Regulatory Information for Cedar from the Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) and World Health Organization(WHO). Click Here for the report.
See the following report from an independent testing lab regarding Western Red Cedar and toxicity. Click here for the report.
Please note that an extremely small percentage of the population cannot tolerate the smell of cedar wood. These people have multiple chemical sensitivities(MCS). These people cannot as a rule tolerate any aromatic oils, perfumes, shampoos or herbs. We recommend our North American Basswood Saunas for these people.
North American Basswood is a “white” wood with a yellow to whitish color. Basswood has a very dense cellular structure making it stronger, more stable and sweat resistant. It is also resistant to cracking and splitting.
Basswood is also considered hypoallergenic. It has almost no odor and is one of the only woods not considered a “sensitizer” for people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
We take pride in being one of the few companies that provides you with a limited lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. Your sauna is built in a modular fashion so replacing parts is easy. We only use the highest quality materials in each Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ model to minimize the possibility of warranty issues. Very few infrared sauna companies offer this type of complete lifetime warranty.
For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Standard household electrical outlets are 120 volts. Most are rated at 15 amps and some, like bathrooms or kitchens, may be rated at 20 amps.
Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models run on either 120v or 240v depending on the sauna model and the size of the sauna. Please review the specification for the model you are interested in to see the electrical requirement or contact a Jacuzzi® Sauna specialist at 800.798.1779.
Many of our sauna models will plug into any standard household outlet. Many models require you to hire an electrician to install the proper electrical circuit.
The infrared wavelengths of a far infrared heater is determined by the surface temperature of the heater itself. The lower the surface temperature of the heater, the longer the infrared wave and the more beneficial the infrared heat will be.
Our large True Wave™ far infrared heaters run at an optimal 180-200°F surface temperature producing exceptional quality far infrared heat. This means our heaters produce the majority of the infrared heat in the vital wave range of 6 to 12 microns with a good portion of wavelengths at 9.4 microns, the optimal absorption range of far infrared by the human body.
Only our True Wave™ heaters combine the high infrared output of ceramic with long wave carbon infrared heat to produce the most effective infrared heaters available. You can only find this combination in Jacuzzi® infrared saunas!
Our True Wave™ Full Spectrum infrared heaters are powerful 500 watt heaters that produce near, mid and far infrared. Adding in full spectrum therapy to your Clearlight Sauna® will enhance the benefits if our far infrared heaters. You will get more benefit faster in a full spectrum infrared sauna.
Absolutely. We have designed an infrared heater kit and control system so you can install our True Wave™ heaters in your already existing sauna or one you are building yourself. You can even install these in that small room you’ve always wanted to convert into a sauna.
The heater package consists of enough heaters for your designated space, digital keypad control and power supply, all necessary cables, cedar wood, lights and accessories. Just give us a call at 800.798.1779 x 850. We are happy to spec out a far infrared heater system that will work for your space. You can also click here for more information on our heater kits and submit your room dimensions for a quote.
Infrared heat is completely safe and all objects give off and receive infrared heat. In fact, it is so safe, hospitals use similar heaters to warm newborns. Infrared is a part of nature and essential for life.
The human body gives off and receives infrared in the far infrared band. When a mother rubs a babies stomach to relieve pain, it is the infrared heat from her hand that is causing the healing effect. We have tuned our True Wave™ heaters to give off far infrared in this same range for maximum absorption by your body and for maximum therapeutic benefits.
Yes, all Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ Models can be used outside with our optional water proof cover. Because we use high-pressure bindings and precision hand craftsmanship, our sauna cabinetry can endure outdoor humidity and dryness as long as you protect it with our waterproof cover.
Infrared saunas are designed to heat the human body, not the air. Only about 20% of the heat from our heaters goes to heat the air. Because of this, if you live in a place where the temperature gets below 40° F, we don’t recommend putting the sauna outside. It will take much longer for the cabin to warm up and it will not get as hot. Please consult one of our infrared sauna specialists for more information about putting your sauna outside.
Your new Jacuzzi® infrared sauna™ will generally arrive in your state within 7-10 days from the date it leaves our warehouse in Northern California. As part of our commitment to exceptional customer service, we ship every Clearlight Infrared Sauna model with a few higher levels of service.
First, our freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment to deliver your sauna. There is no worry that your sauna will arrive unexpectedly.
Second, your sauna will be delivered on a truck with a lift gate to ensure that any possibility of freight damage is minimized.
Third, the delivery driver will move your sauna off of the truck with a pallet jack and move it as far as they can roll it.
At this point, just open up the boxes and move the wall panels into place. Setup time for all of our Clearlight Sauna® models is about 45-90 minutes depending on the size and the model.
Installation service is available. If you need your sauna delivered into your house or up or down stairs, please just give us a call.
Yes. The ideal way to use any infrared sauna is to have the infrared heaters on the entire time producing the optimal infrared heat you desire.
Infrared heat is most effective at lower temperatures as sweat oils secrete at lower temperatures and this sweat is different than water sweat. Your Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ is designed to heat your body more so than to heat the cabin (about 80% of the heat heats your body and 20% of the heat heats the sauna cabin). The following is our recommendation for use of your sauna:
1) Turn your sauna on and warm it up for about 10-15 minutes. The True Wave™ heaters in your sauna will reach their optimal operating temperature in this amount of time.
2) After this short warm up time, get in the sauna and turn the thermostat up very high to ensure the heaters stay on continuously during your session. Generally, your infrared sauna session will range in temperature between 100 – 125°F.
3) Sit back and enjoy your sauna session. Since the key to infrared therapy is heating your body core, you will find that you sweat more sitting up in the sauna with your back lined up with the back wall heaters heating your body core from the back. This positions you in such a way that the front wall heaters will be heating your front body core.
4) During your session the temperature will slowly climb inside the sauna cabin. Remember, your Clearlight Infrared Sauna is heating your body more so than heating the air.
5) Stay Well Hydrated. We emphasize this because it is essential to stay well hydrated when using your sauna. It is estimated that 70% of people are dehydrated. When you are dehydrated, your body holds on to water and will not allow you to sweat very much. It is recommended to drink water before you get in the sauna and bring a quart of water into the sauna with you and drink it during your session.
Don’t be fooled by other manufacturers that offer constant infrared heat by reducing the output of their heaters. At the reduced output you are not receiving optimal infrared heat.
Jacuzzi® infrared saunas require very little cleaning, and there are no regular maintenance tasks or parts to replace. Infrared saunas provide dry heat; the only moisture produced is from your own perspiration. The enclosed cabins keep out dust and dirt. The ceramic compound in our True Wave heaters naturally produces a lot of negative ions that help purify the air. Treat the exterior like any piece of fine furniture. You can wipe the interior down with a sauna cleaner that we offer one or you can make your own.
• Use towels on the bench and underneath your feet.
• If you notice excess moisture after a session, you can wipe off any excess perspiration or crack the door or roof vent and keep the sauna running for a few minutes.
• If needed, you can wipe your sauna down occasionally. Use a moist towel – don’t spray directly onto the heater panels. Use our sauna cleaner or make your own: A few drops of a high quality essential oil in water (examples are Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Arborvitae, Lavender, Lemon – your choice); a solution of 1T baking soda in a gallon of water. For Basswood models, you can use a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide or Tea Tree oil in water.
• For locations with high use such as clinics and spas, we offer a No VOC varnish to use inside the sauna and waterproof bench pads.
• Use your vaccum hand attachment if you want to clean dust or debris from your sauna.
• Perspiration stains don’t affect your sauna’s performance. If you eventually get perspiration stains that you would like to remove it’s easily done by lightly sanding.