- New patented SUPER-strain for maximal protein digestion and assimilation
- Specifically prepared as freeze-dried culture to remain potent through your digestive system
- Can multiply inside your gut so you don’t need as many colony forming units (CFUs) as other probiotics
- Requires no refrigeration to maintain potency
- Vegetarian-friendly, lactose-free, 100% plant-based
- “Good guy” bacteria to fight off the bad guys and help your good gut bacteria win-the-war inside you
- Optimizes your healthy gut microbiome when taken on an empty stomach
- Optimizes your digestion when taken with food or in the morning
Supports Gut Barrier Health and Nutrient Absorption
When the gut barrier is supported by probiotics, it becomes stronger, less inflamed, and more efficient at digestion and nutrient absorption. A leaky gut often allows bacterial toxins or partially digested food particles into the bloodstream, leading to chronic inflammation.
P3OM can support the leaky gut repair process, which in turn helps with food sensitivities and chronic inflammation.
Optimizes Digestive Function and Relieves Digestive Symptoms
Probiotics plus pre biotics can help improve digestive symptoms such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). P3-OM produces protein-digesting enzymes that help you break down the proteins you eat. L. plantarum also ferments fibers and produces beneficial substances that support the gut barrier, balance the gut immune system, and provide energy to the gut cells.
Controls the Growth of Bad Bacteria, Viruses, and Yeasts in the Gut
L. plantarum OM has antiviral and anti-fungal properties. It also specifically kills bad bacteria and leaves beneficial bacteria intact. With these properties, P3-OM probiotics can also support recovery from food poisoning and antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
Improves Mood, Stress Resilience, and Brain Balance
L. plantarum produces neurotransmitters and ensures that they are in balance with each other. Symptoms of imbalanced neurotransmitters include anxiety, depression, irritability, and brain fog.
L. plantarum also supports the gut-brain axis to normalize excessive stress response, so some people may find that it improves their mood, ability to handle stress, and cognitive function.
Support Healthy Immune Function
If you have a healthy immune system, you can effectively fight off an infection. A healthy immune system also means that you’re less likely to have autoimmunity, allergies, or other symptoms of chronic inflammation. L. plantarum  can support balanced and healthy immune function.
May Help With Yeast Infection
The vaginal bacteria flora reflects that of the gut, so recurrent vaginal yeast infection is a sign of gut dysbiosis. Several lactobacilli strains help with vaginal yeast infections, when taken orally. Therefore, P3-OM may help with vaginal yeast infection as a probiotic. Some of our users find P3-OM probiotics helpful with yeast infections, while others combine it with other interventions.
May Improve Weight Loss
Your gut bacteria play a major role in your physique. For example, having too much bad bacteria due to unhealthy diets can lead to a leaky gut, which then allows bad bacteria toxins into the bloodstream. These toxins create chronic low-grade inflammation that cause fatigue and increase hunger, which often leads to weight gain. P3OM can help repair a leaky gut and kill bad bacteria, which can both support weight loss efforts in combination with diet and exercise.
Support Muscle Building Efforts
Optimal digestive function and protein assimilation are critical for muscle building, in addition to the right diet and training program. Also, incompletely digested proteins on bodybuilding-style diets can become very unhealthy metabolic products. L. plantarum OM is a proteolytic bacteria, which can support your protein digestion and assimilation.
Probiotic plus prebiotic
When prebiotics are added to probiotics, it is known as a synbiotic. Synbiotic refers to the synergistic combination of healthy gut bacteria, from the probiotic, and fibers that the probiotic can ferment for additional energy, provided by the prebiotic . Synbiotics tend to be more effective than probiotics alone because the bacteria’s growth and survival is enhanced by the prebiotics. The fermentation process that results from their combination also produces metabolites that further benefit our health.
How Probiotics Work
- Strengthening your gut barrier by producing beneficial substances, stimulating protective mucus, or preventing bad bacteria from staying in your gut
- Competing with bad bacteria for space and resources
- Producing antimicrobial substances to inhibit the growth of bad bacteria, which can sometimes make your microbiome healthier
- Balancing the immune system, so it can effectively fight off pathogens but also prevent allergic or autoimmune diseases
- Producing enzymes to digest food and food substances we don’t have enzymes to digest
- Processing (activating or degrading) supplements, drugs, hormones, nutrients, and neurotransmitters
- Communicating with your brain through neurotransmitter-like substances and nerves that connects between the brain and the gut
- Producing and activating vitamins, such as vitamin K and some B vitamins