WHWCC-47-DTH Wide Spectrum Filter + High Hardness Salt Free Softener Whole House Well Water System
WHWCC-47-DTH Wide Spectrum + High Hardness Well Water & Salt Free Water Softener Features & Benefits:
- Provides pure, delicious water without removing essential minerals
- Virtually no drop in water pressure
- Virtually Maintenance Free, Requires no electricity
- Bacteriostatic! Prevents the growth of bacteria, mold & algae
- All components & media are NSF Certified
- Filters many contaminants from your water source including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, trihalomethanes (THM’s), disinfectant by products (DPBs), sulfur, iron, hydrogen sulfide, herbicides, pesticides and many types of pharmaceuticals
- Utilizes Template Assisted Crystallization Media, conditioning up to 25 grains of total hardness
- Earth Friendly! Features include biodegradable or recyclable medias, no waste water, no backwashing, chemical free, salt free & refillable
Don’t know if your have Chlorine or Chloramines….? Send us your Zip Code & we’ll check and see what your Municipal Water Treatment Facility reporting.
– Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Live Chat or Call Us @ 1-888-471-4325
Alternatively, if you prefer to research yourself, visit the website of your Municipal Water Provider and review their Annual Water Quality Report (also called Consumer Confidence Report in some cases). When Chloramine is used instead of Free Chlorine, they’ll list the Disinfectant on the report as “Chloramines”, “MonoChloramine”, “Total Chlorine” or “Combined Chlorine”. If you can’t find the information regarding whether Chlorine or Chloramine is added to the water as a disinfectant, you can give the Municipal Plant a call to confirm. Of course, we’d be happy to do this for you as as well, simply provide us your zip code and we’ll do the rest!